Monday, March 11, 2013

On My Couch

Well as promised I am back to show you some more cards I made using the On My Couch Additions stamp set from Papertrey Ink.....

So the first one is using Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler along with some papers from On the bright side 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye and the sentiment is from Signature greeting from Papertrey Ink.
 This one is using Concord crush and Peach Parfait DSP from Stampin' Up and the sentiment is from one of the Flower Fusion sets from PTI.
I still have a couple more might schedule them for mid week some time so I will see you then if not before.
Tam x


2 comments:

Christine said...

Both of these are just gorgeous. love them both,will be in touch about that birthday coffee and catch up. Probably Wednesday :)

Christine Blain said...

Great cards, Tam. Being a lover of neutrals, the first one's my favourite - but I just love the little cushion that goes with the couch, on both.