Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesdays #69

Hi All, weather is still freezing here and blowing a gale which makes it feel even colder!!
But I have ventured out to the office, mind you I say out to office like its outside in some freezing baron location, when really its just down the hall from the lounge where the wood fire is but there is a door that closes between, so compared to the lounge it's still cold lol.
Anyway as I started saying I did venture to the cold baron office lol to play along with the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday this week and also I couldn't wait to colour one of my new Digi imagines I won from Meljen Designs.

Isn't she just the coolest little cat in town!!

 This one is called Beach Kitten and I have coloured her with my copics and teamed it up with October Afternoon ~Farmhouse papers and the greeting is from Verve.
Mejen Designs have a heap of cute Digis and I was lucky enough to win 4 from a sketch challenge last week so I will be back later to show you some of the others I chose but till then go and check out the range here.
Sorry the colours are not great but along with the cold and wind comes grey skies, can you sense here I am not a winter girl.... Bring on spring asap!

Better run and do the kiddie pick up
Happy Stamping
Tammy

6 comments:

Christine said...

Lovin' the cute "beach Kitten"....
very cute card x

Nancy Seed said...

It may be cold where you are but I can definitely see that you are thinking of warmer weather with this cute image. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Deb said...

Very cute. Love the cat. I would say she is the coolest cat in town. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, this is super cute...great coloring...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Airing cupboard stamping said...

What a cute card I love the image. Thank you for taking part in TSOT this week.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Your image is adorable. What a great job on our sketch. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.