Friday, June 1, 2012

Fifth Avenue Floral

Hi just a quick one today, just about to run off and pick up the little darlings from the school bus.
I am killing two birds with the one stone (so to speak) with this card...


I have taken the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches...


and the colour combo is from Colour Throw down....


Isn't this a great picture they have chosen how peaceful does it look,  Imagine................... ..........................Oh well must run and get the kids lol.
If you want deets on the card just email me.

Happy Stamping
Tammy

9 comments:

Dawn said...

So pretty Tammy. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the lacey die cut and the flowers are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS - The TMS DT call is open until June 9th.

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors...I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-22.html

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors...I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-22.html

Patrice said...

Such an elegant number this one. Very pretty.

x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the stitching and off-center bow! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Broni said...

Beautiful card using our color this week, Tammy! Thanks so much for joining us!

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous design...you have used the CTD colors beautifully!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!!