Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cupcake Birgitta

I just love this CC Design stamp called Cupcake Birgitta she is so cute sitting there with her little cupcakes....
I used the sketch from last weeks Mojo Monday but was a little slow at putting it together.
I have used some My minds eye, Lime twist  papers and yes they were scraps from another project I did.
I coloured her using my copics, which I must say I am finally starting to use more which then leads to the problem of wanting more (how greedy lol) but any one who has tried them will totally agree with me that the addiction does take hold and leaves you wanting more and more.
It's only a couple weeks till the Scrapbook and Paper craft Convention is on in Brissy so my good friend Chris and I are off for a girls day out and a spending spree, so I am hoping to pick up some copics on a show special, along with lots of other goodies!!
 Must run have to catch up on some Block episodes I missed through the week before the room reveal tonight. I normally don't watch TV but I am totally hooked on this show!

Happy Stamping
Tammy

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Your colouring is so good! Another little cutie from you - very sweet for a little girl (or a big one for that matter).

x