Thursday, May 10, 2012

Twins!

NO ...not me silly! I think if I had more children especially twins I would be rocking in a corner somewhere lol
The three I have already keep me busy enough, but I was asked by a friend to make her a Twin card so here it is...
I have used a Kaszazz Stamp coloured it with my copics and added some October Afternoon Sidewalk papers. Cute Hey?

Now you ask what have I been doing in my absence, well plenty over the Easter School Holidays I painted our three bedrooms, ripped up all the old carpet and got some nice new flooring, Yeah! Big job Hubby was busy Harvesting so it was just a double act of me and my brush, but it was so worth it.
It took me three weeks yeah yeah I know I would never cut it on the block.
Then it took me a week just to sort the place back out again.

Any way kids back at school and Uni, Place all sorted and back to normal, hopefully some more free time to create and blog again.
So see you soon.
Tammy

6 comments:

Patrice said...

OMG this is adorable! Totally love it - not enough to have twins though lol.

So do we get to see piccies of all your hard work? Good for you getting all that painting done, not my favourite job at all.

Christine Blain said...

Oh, this is VERY cute, Tam! Love those papers, and the image is super-cute. I laughed at your comment about not cutting it on The Block; sounds like you've been working super-hard on freshening up your home. Love newly painted walls, and new flooring. Enjoy!

Robyn said...

What a cute card! Love that dancing monkey! Would love to see some pics of your renovating !! Sounds great!

Christine said...

well, after all your worrying about this twin card, you have certainly done a magnificent job, its an awesome card. P.S. (I survived dentist, Just!)

Fiona Platzer said...

WOW this is super cute, love your colouring.

A Crafty Cat said...

owwwwww love it