Monday, May 28, 2012

Pal Paper Arts #135

This week over at Pals Paper Arts they have a great sketch to work with and since I have a pile of coloured pictures sitting on my desk screaming out use me! I thought I'd have a go.
Here's the sketch....
I flip the sketch over and this is what I came up with...
I have used a Kenny K Digi stamp, coloured with my copics and the paper is from the Yours Truly 6x6 collection from Echo park.
I have made a little rule with myself  to use my scraps straight away instead of hording them were they never get looked at again (how long I stick to it we'll see) so I am off to use the scraps from the papers I have used here and I am eyeing off the the sketch at Freshly made but I must be quick because it closes in a few hours, so chop chop off I go....


See you soon
Tammy

4 comments:

Christine said...

the finished product is gorgeous, (remember i saw it on your desk in pieces). loving the colours too.

Patrice said...

Gorgeous card - love that dsp. Your colouring is so good! Off I go to check out your next card :)

Christine Blain said...

Just love her grey jeans! Gorgeous card, Tammy, and I love the way you've coloured the image, and used colour in the matting.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!