Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mojo Monday #243

Hi All, hope your week has been productive thus far, mine is going great guns as you can tell by the number of posts!
I still have a few coloured images sitting here to be used so I headed over to the Mojo Monday site were I knew I find a fantastic sketch.....


Now Square or round is just not my thing so I stretched it down a bit to fit a standard size and tipped it on its side.....


This little one comes from CC design stamps and some more of that sweet paper from My Minds Eye Lime Twist collection, and the little tag which I noticed is a little hard to read is a Papertrey Ink stamp from the Tiny Tags set.
I hope you like her as much as I do.
Now jump over to the Mojo Monday site and check out the entries.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

2 comments:

Christine said...

My Oh My, you sure have been busy, 4 entries in 1 week. This is really cute, and especially like the little "for you" flower you've attached to the bow, nice touch :)

Patrice said...

Wow I've missed so much whilst being at Convention these past few days.

Love love love the Lime Twist papers. Such a cute card.

x