Monday, May 28, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #36

Well as promised back with a card made from my scraps...I have used this weeks sketch from Freshly Made Sketches go and check it out here.
This little cutie is a Tiddly Inks Digi stamp and I have coloured her with my copics and of course the left over pieces of Echo Park paper Yours Truly that I used on my last card.
There wasn't much left as it was from one piece of 6x6. It has only been recently I have got into using the 6x6 pads (I know I have been living in the dark ages) I find them great as it doesn't take much to use a whole sheet and wollar no scraps, unlike a 12x12 in which I have a box full of scraps that I really should either use or dispose of.
Any way must go enter this over at Freshly Made Sketches before times runs out.

Happy Stamping
Tammy

4 comments:

Christine said...

aww this is so very cute, and good on you for using your scraps up. hope your feeling better now x

Patrice said...

Such a sweet image. I have only recently started using 6x6 papers too and I totally agree - so easy to use it up. I have got so much 12x12 sitting around that 'I can't throw out because I might need it one day' and it's just taking up space! Grrr.

Tui Nathan said...

What a great card Tammy .... your colouring is lovely and I love the varied papers for your trio of panels ... great job!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, she's very cute! Love the papers you've used, the polka dots, and the paper-piercing, Tam. Great card :)