Monday, March 12, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesdays #56

Ha you thought I was off to do the daily chores as I mentioned in last post, but I decided to have a quick blog surf and got a little carried away, so needless to say the chores can wait!!
When I first seen the sketch over at Try Stampin On Tuesdays I quickly shut the page with a "oh that's too hard", but I thought... no that's why its called a challenge so I went back copied it down and put the thinking cap on,
Here's the sketch...
See what I mean a bit tricky,  But this is what I came up with...
The flowers were actually coloured by Hubby, sometimes when he is sitting in the office (he thinks, its really my craft room) doing the farm bookwork he will have a play with my copics, I really think its his artist side coming out when he has these urges as his Aunt, Uncle and his Sister are all very talented potters and painters. So give him some credit as well...
The stamps We have used are Elements of Style and Simply said.
Back soon
Tammy

6 comments:

Airing cupboard stamping said...

Beautiful card thank you so much for taking part in TSOT

Laura x

Deb said...

Love what you did with the challenge. Your hubby did a nice job of coloring. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Christine Blain said...

Great collaboration, Tam and 'hubby' - what a team! Love the bright colouring of the stamped image, against the clean, elegant card. I like the way you flipped the sketch, too, Tam. Beautiful card!

Nancy Seed said...

I agree with you in that this one was a little difficult. Even I had problems with it, but you did a great job and I love how you changed it up. Thanks for playing along on Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Christine said...

full credit to Craig, as his flowers are the standout - sorry Tam! You'd better watch out, he might take over your craft room and leave you with the office stuff......

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very pretty. I love that stamp set and how you have used it. it makes a lovely focal point. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin.