Saturday, March 17, 2012

Throwing Down a Bit of Colour

The last lot of colours over at Colour Throw Down are soooo out of my comfort zone that I had to try it.
The colours to use were
Now I missed the boat on the cut off for this one but I still wanted to play along any way, so here is what I came up with...
Defiantly not one of my favorite cards I have made, but it will pass.
Sorry for the lighting but getting late in the day and I know if I don't do it now it won't happen.
Now for the particulars, I have used Stampin' Up! Morning cup stamp set along with some DSP also from Stampin' Up!
Happy Stamping
Tammy

3 comments:

Christine said...

another beautiful card, agree with you about the colours, but you have done a great job with them...

Christine Blain said...

Tam, you've done a GREAT job with these colours! I love how you've combined them; your card is glorious, lovey!!

A Crafty Cat said...

Hello gorgeous
are you kidding, the card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours, your layout, the whole card.