Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweet Sketch 147

Last night I stamped and printed a few images, grab my bucket of copics, perched myself in front of the telly with a coffee and big block of chocolate (cadbury of course) and set about some colouring.
So with my coloured images looking all so pretty today I went on a search to find a sketch to use them.
My first stop was at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and perfect....
 And here is my little Matilda looking her finest and of course some yummy papers from My Minds Eye just makes her look even finer.
 Its show holiday here in Toowoomba, so the Children and I are off to have lunch with Nanny for her Birthday, so I better go scrub up.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

10 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is so darn CUTE, Tammy! LOVE the colours you used, the paper looks fabulous, and the lace trim is a gorgeous touch.

mulberry station said...

Auhhhh, she is so cute. I love your DP and color combo. Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Sharon Basel said...

Tammy this is fabulous. Your coloring is just so amazing on that darling Matilda image. Beautiful colors and papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, DT

Arlana said...

Tammy I love the colors you used. Your paper is adorably sweet. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!!

Kathie said...

Well Tammy there's no coffee or chocolate marks on your card, it looks awesome. This is such a sweet image of Tilda and what wonderful colours just awesome and your design paper are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathe SSW-DT

The Stamper's Touch said...

You're a girl after my own heart, coffee and chocolate in front of the tv coloring images!!!! And what a sweetie you've created here. Love Tilda and your wonderful papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Heide said...

Tammy,
What an adorable card, beautiful papers and fantastic coloring. So glad you could join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Genevieve said...

Sounds like a perfect evening Tammy, your card is stunning, the image & papers are absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Jeannie said...

She is just adorable and I like all of your added details! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Patti P. said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Love your color palette on this and your coloring is stunning....So glad you could share with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Patti SSW/DT