Friday, March 30, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #28

Back with another little cutie I coloured in front of the box the other night, this time I am using the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches....

I have used a cute little stamp from the Sarah Kay range which you can find at Scrapbook boutique, along with some more paper from My Minds Eye...
The greeting is from the Wishing You set from Papertrey Ink.
Well gotta run, off to town again today to the Orthodontist for middle child to have his braces tweaked so I guess I am in for a few restless nights, poor thing struggles with the pain after each visit for a couple of days, lucky its school holidays Yay!!

Happy Stamping
Tammy

6 comments:

Patrice said...

Awesome card! Love the tones you've used here and how good is your colouring! A really lovely card Tam!

x

Christine Blain said...

LOVE the colours you've used on this sweet card, Tam.

Jen Timko said...

What beautiful coloring on this sweet stamp! Love your take on the sketch. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Really pretty card Tammy! I love that DSP and love how you've flipped this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch this week. I love your beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Christine Blain said...

Now, I know I've already commented on this gorgeous card, but you must check out my blog - I have an award for you :).