Monday, March 26, 2012

Flower Die work out

Hi All,  just wanted to show a few cards I made using the flower die From PaperTrey Ink.
I would have to say most of my inspiration for these cards came from the very talented Karen Thomas, she seems to have making a CAS card down to a fine art....
So here are my attempts...



Sorry the pics have not good lighting to read the sentiments but for any other details on these cards just flick me an email.

Well I just received in the mail an armful of 6x6 paper pads from My Minds Eye and October Afternoon  so I am off to drool a bit and may be bring my self to use some.
Is anyone else out there like that, not wanting to use some paper or embellishment because you like it too much and want to be greedy and keep it all to yourself.
(Yes I know one who is like that Don't I Chris!!)

Till next time
Happy Stamping
Tammy

2 comments:

Christine said...

YES you do Tammy, that would be me!!!!!! But I am getting better (I think). The 3 cards are really lovely. Particularly like the mustard & purple one, using the Tres Chic stamp. I love it but struggle a little with idea's.
Till Wednesday.......

Christine Blain said...

Great cards, and gorgeous use of colour, Tam. Looks like you've been having an awful lot of fun with that cute die! I have LOADS of pretty papers that I've never used because I can't bear to cut into them! Enjoy your new paper pads!