Friday, March 16, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch

I found this great challenge site the other day while checking out some blogs its called The Deconstructed Sketch, so I thought I would play along, Here's what their sketch looked liked...
And this is what I came up with...
Only I forgot to add the scalloped boarder which would have gave it a prettier look, Oh well next time.
This is a CC Design stamp coloured with my copics, and the paper is My Minds Eye, Stella and Rose.
I hope you like her, I think she is a supa cute image.

Happy Stamping
Tammy

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Such a sweet card, Tammy - LOVE your use of patterned paper on this one. Looks like you had a lot of fun making this gorgeous card!

Christine said...

She is very "supa cute" ... beautiful card.

Patrice said...

Awwww this little girl is really sweet, and I love your colour choices. Super card!

x