Thursday, February 16, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesdays #53

Hi All, hope your Thursday is going great, Mine is I have just been out for coffee with my dear friend and stamping buddy Chris we did a bit shopping and home to craft, just the sort of day you gotta love.

I haven' pulled the copics out for while so I had this urge to do some colouring so I found this cute little digi stamp from Sarah Kay and decided to use the sketch from Try stamping Tuesdays, I kept the sketch pretty much to form and this is what I came up with...
I really love the country feel to this one, the paper is from My Minds eye along with some River Rock and Not Quite Navy.
Till next time
Happy Stamping
Tam x

7 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy! I love your colouring! I'm booked in for a beginners Copic class this Saturday. I can't wait :)

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Tam. Sounds like you have had a GREAT day, love.

Christine said...

This card is soooo cute, I just love it, the colours are fantastic and your colouring in is perfectly done. 10/10, We did have a nice morning didnt we (bit expensive though lol)

Deb said...

Very cute card. Love the little girl. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

A Crafty Cat said...

Oh Tammy, I LOVE IT, just beautiful.
I wish SU made gorgeous stamps like that and your colours - you rock.

AMY FLEMING said...

A very sweet card!! and your colouring is perfect!! Thanks for playing over at Try Stampin On Tuesday!!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This card is simply stunning! love your image and your colouring! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.