Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Paper Players #80

Hi all,
Yep back again with another update.... on a bit of roll here and hoping I can keep it going!
I have played along with the sketch from The Paper Players this week,
So here is the sketch.....
It was really easy to work with.... and this is what I came up with.....
I have used the Morning Cup and Teeny Tiny sentiments  stamp sets along with the colours Old olive, Peach Parfait and Espresso. I have coloured the image using my copics.

So while I had this stamp set out I played along with another sketch challenge, but you will have to come back tomorrow to see it can't give away to much in one day now can I. lol.
So I will see you back here tomorrow
Chow for now
Tam x

8 comments:

Christine said...

"Noice", all these 3 cards were worth waiting for, keep them coming.

Christine Blain said...

Another great card - you sure are on a roll! Love your colour choices on this card (... must play with that stamp set too!!).

Lesley said...

This is really a cute card! I love the sentiment paired with the images. Great job with the Paper Players Sketch this week!

LeAnne said...

This makes me want to have a cup of something warm! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh I love this! That is one stamp set that doesn't see enough love--so cute and I love your use of the striped ribbon here. Perfect take on the sketch...so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Such rich colors! I love the paper piercing! An adorable card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fabulous card, Tammy! I really like the rich colors you used. So perfect with the coffee stamps. That is one of my favorite sets and this is awesome inspiration to ink it up. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

A Crafty Cat said...

you have been soo busy! another gorgeous card.