Sunday, February 5, 2012

Colour Throwdown #177

It's been a long time since I have played along with the girls over at Colour Throwdown, and since the colours this week were perfect for the Love Month theme I am on at the moment, I thought I'd give it a go.
Here's the colour pallet for the week...
It's soooo striking... Don't you think??
And still with my I Heart stamp set out this is what I came up with....

Bit camera shy was the black, but you get the idea, I really need to brush up on the photo skills, If any one's got any pointers or web sites to help I would really appreciate the link.
Anyway back to what I do better.... making them!
Happy Stamping
Tam x

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is such a beautiful card, Tam. Love the bow, and the colour combo is gorgeous.

Patrice said...

Very striking are these colours! Love that gorgeous big satin bow. You've done a fabulous job.

Sorry can't help with photography tips lol, mine isn't so crash hot either.

dpkennedy said...

Lovely and elegant and your black seems to have photographed fine! It's all in the lighting...it needs to be soft and indirect-no flash direct at the subject :)
Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Christine said...

Im a bit slow with this comment hey, sorry! Beautiful card, stuning colour combo, they go so well together. I think it photographed just fine.

Fiona Platzer said...

Wow this is stunning, & your photography looks fine.

A Crafty Cat said...

Tammy that is absolutely stunning.