Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Aviary

Howdy all,
Well  I mentioned in the last post  I had made a couple of cards using the Aviary Stamp set but in fact I had made three, so as promised I am back with the others to show you...
This one was with the colours Poppy Parade, Crumb cake and Not Quite Navy

While this one I used Real red, Crumb cake and believe it or not that is Bashful blue, sorry the lighting is really bad as we have had no sunshine here for over a week now, but I am not complaining as we need the rain and it's good on the sorghum!

Thanks for stopping by
Tam x

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

All of your Aviary cards are gorgeous, Tammy; such a cute stamp set - must get mine out and have a play! My favourite is the second one in this post; I love the piercing, and the placement of the brads. Love the pops of red in these cards.

A Crafty Cat said...

poor birdie LOL, you should set it free :-) How are you Chicky, great to see you back creating. Loving your work.

Fiona Platzer said...

More fabulous cards using the Aviary stamp set.

You are on a roll now look forward to seeing more.

Fiona