Thursday, September 1, 2011

Try Stampin Tuesdays #30

Don't fall off the chair now, I am back again. I thought I would get in early this week for the challenge at Try Stampin Tuesdays as I missed cut off last week. I always love there sketches they always seem to work well.
So this weeks sketch looks like this...
I have a bundle of new stamps that arrived from PTI while I was down and out and could only look at them ;o(
so I was itching to dip them in some ink, and one was this cute little set called Sweet as can be....
Well off to town now to watch the oldest compete for his spot in the Darling Downs team for Discus and 110m hurdles.
Till Next time
Happy Stamping
Tammy

4 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This card works so well with the sketch. Your ice cream cone looks oh so yummy. An awesome card! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Kristen Conant said...

This card is "delicious"! Very very cute! thanks for playing along!!!

Lorie Hethorn said...

Love your card! The colors are great,
the cone is awesome!
Thanks for sharing!

www.loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com

Patrice said...

Yummo. LOVE that ice cream. Terrific card Tam.

x