Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thank You

Firstly I would like to Thank all of you who either left well wishes on comment or Thank you for all the lovely emails I received.
In the end it was confirmed as a bulging disc,  I am feeling so much better now, I do have bad days where my back is a little sore or days when my arm/hand is numb or tingly, but we're hopeful this all should come good with time and lucky its the left side so not to debilitating.
But the best news is I am back at the craft desk, Yeah!!  I have missed it sooo much and what better way to get the mojo going then challenges....
Over at Just at Ink this week their challenge is something from your stash..... Ha where does one start!!!
I pulled out this fabric tape, can you believe my hubby found in a throw out bin at Spotlight (yes he scowls through those bins whilst waiting for me, what a treasure!) anyway it was to cheap to leave, (so he thought anyway),  and has since been  sitting on the shelf  waiting for some use....
So here it is... the bargain fabric tape at its best....
And while I had it out and was actually enjoying using it I made this one for the sketch at Try stamping on Tuesday but missed the cut off, but here it is anyway...
Well I might pop over to Try Stamping Tuesdays and see what this week is and get a little more organized...
Till next time
Happy Stamping
Tammy

5 comments:

Christine said...

both of these are beautiful, but I particularly like the top one. I bet if you showed me them in person today, they would've wowed me even more (I dont think the pics dont the cards justice). Keep em coming :)

Robyn said...

Glad you are feeling better Tammy and getting back to crafting...Wow your hubby is a honey!!

Patrice said...

Terrific to hear you're having more good days than bad. Can only get better from here!

Love your cards. I've never seen fabric tape before - well not pretty stuff anyway. Love them both.

Nikki Spencer said...

Very striking Tammy, absolutely love your colours too...Thats one very cool hubby you have! Glad your feeling better.
Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

H2 :) said...

Both gorgeous Tammy! Absolutely love the colours & that floral tape is fab. What a treasure your hubby is! Keep getting better! :)