Monday, August 15, 2011

Good Excuse

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to pop in and let you know that this time I really do have a good excuse for being so slack on the blog updates and comments on all the blogs I usually stalk.
About three weeks ago I was in sooo much pain in my left shoulder/ back I could only get off the bed to get to Doctors appointments.  After xrays and CT scans it is possible I have a bulging disc in the upper of my spine this will be confirmed or not after I get my MRI results on Tuesday.
Because of the pain I have been unable to sit at my desk or the computer, but I am coming better each day also with the help of some Bowen, so I am sure it wont be too long till I am back into it, but until then I thought I had better pop in and let you know I am still around just quite on the craft front.
Until later
Happy Stamping
Tammy

6 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are not well, Tammy! I hope you have a speedy recovery and are feeling bettter soon. Take care of yourself.

Patrice said...

Bugger! That sounds terrible, and painful. Hope your tests come back with something firm so they can fix it! I'm sure you're dying to get back to your craft desk at some point.

Take good care xox

Robyn said...

Ouch Tammy !!- that doesn't sound like too much fun!! Hope your health issues are all resolved soon! Hugs!

Christine Blain said...

Sorry to hear you've been in so much pain, chickie. Hope you are on the mend very soon xx

Ailsa Berry said...

Hi Tammy, Hope you are feeling better soon! Can't have anything standing in the way of craft now can we??? Take care xx

Vineyardstamper said...

Hope you are on the mend soon, I have been missing your blog posts.
Take care
Fiona x