Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays #23

Finally time for challenges, and I am just scraping in by minutes for this one at Try Stampin on Tuesday's....
Here is the sketch they gave us....
and this is what I came up with....
Now to look hard this card could send your eyes a little funny, but I just love the country look paper, which is from Kaiser,  the Red Heart paper and Thank you stamp is from Stampin' Up! and the cute little cherry stamp is from Everyday button bits ( PTI.)
So I  better rush off and enter this card over at Try Stampin on Tusdays as I think it is down to just minutes to go... You should go and check out the DT cards this week they are all really pretty too.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

CUTE!! Laughed at your comment about looking at the paper could turn your eyes funny (it already had before I read what you had to say). Love your card, Tam!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Very cute! I love those cherries!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is a darling card. You are right about the paper but I too love the "homey", "country" feel to your card. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Tracey Old said...

Great card! Love the colours and the DSP! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try stampin;-)

Patrice said...

Love those cherries! Haha my eyes went funny looking at that paper too, before I'd even read your comment.

Great card!