Monday, July 18, 2011

Still Here

Ok Ok I am slack I admit it, but it has been school holidays..... and yeah  I know... that's no excuse so I will just get on with the post.
I am hoping to make up for the absence by showing not one but two cards!!!
So here is the couple of cards I did the other day...

Now I cased using these colours with this stamp set from the very clever Alisa Tilsner, I found them in one of my old editions Stamping and Paper Craft Magazine, but I am sure if you check out her blog here they should be on there somewhere and who knows what else you may find along the way because she does such beautiful work.
The colours are Old Olive, So Saffron, and Riding Hood red with the Aviary Stamp set, all from Stampin' Up!
Best be off,  hopefully back sooner than later!
Happy Stamping
Tammy

5 comments:

Christine said...

what a nice surprise to see your updates.... great cards, love them, and the colours are gorgeous.

Patrice said...

Both of these cards are great, I particularly like the first one! Two cards more than makes up for your absence lol.

x

Debbie Airey said...

Love your cards Tammy! Such striking colours. TFS

Christine Blain said...

Just gorgeous! I especially like how you've used the Old Olive DSP on the second one. Can't go wrong with Aviary, hey? Such a cute stamp set.

Vineyardstamper said...

OOhh such great cards, great to see you had a chance to update your blog I have become a bit of a stalker waiting for it to happen.
Fiona x