Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Clean and Simple # 149

Yeah Yeah I know, back again, two posts in two days, it's a near miracle, but don't get to excited it probably wont last although I have a slow schedule for a few weeks now so who knows I may just surprise you.
Anyways on to job at hand, the sketch at Clean and Simple this week looked rather interesting...
and the new papers I got last week from My minds eye were screaming to be used, so this is what I came up with...
This sketch would also look great turned on its side, why don't you have a go and then pop over to Clean and Simple and check out what everyone else came up with.
I feel its to cold to craft today my little fingers are like ice blocks, we have a wind chill factor here today of minus 2,  hopefully the sun will pop out later and warm things up but until then I am off to the fire.
Keep warm
Tammy

2 comments:

Vineyardstamper said...

Great card Tam gotta luv the PTI flower die. I can't believe it's that cold in QLD, this year has been colder than normal I even bought a pair of fingerless gloves to work on the computer,as the heat from the fire doesn't heat the office as well as the rest of the house.

Patrice said...

Sweet card Tam! I do love that flower die.

A shame to hear it's so cool up your way, a little unfair really when you live in Qld. Bloody freezing down here in Canberra lately though!