Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Card Packs all round.

I made a card the other day when I was planing an up and coming workshop, I wanted to use the technique of markers to stamps and when I had made it I loved the bright colour of the flowers against the white back drop so much that I decided to make a few in different colours.......
So when I had so many made I thought they looked so good together that they should be in a set
so I decided that was their fate.
Here is the box I made to hold them all....
and the inside.....
Then while I was on a roll I make some smaller note cards similar.......
Sorry about the pic of these ones but my batteries just went flat and living out of town does sometimes have its disadvantages, like when you can't just slip down to shop.
But anyway back to job at hand,
This is case I made to hold the smaller cards...
Yes it was a long day in the office that day, with all that colouring of stamps but I really think it was worth it, what do you think?
Back soon (I can hear you all go yeah yeah but no really I will be)
But until then
Keep warm
Tammy

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Wow, you've been busy, Tam! Looks like you had a heap of fun making these, and yes, all the time and effort was worth it - they are really beautiful.

Vineyardstamper said...

Wow you are on a roll today with 2 posts I love your set of cards they are just beautiful whoever recieves them will be very lucky.

Patrice said...

Wow love these cards, definitely worth the effort! They are all really lovely.

Christine said...

Hi commenters, if you think these looks great, let me tell you, they look even better in person (if thats the right phrase to use - ???) they are beautiful.

A Crafty Cat said...

oh Tammy, your cards are stunning.
Love your work chicky