Friday, June 3, 2011

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays #17

Finally blogger is being nice to me! even letting me leave some comments around the ridges.
I have had a little time this morning at my desk so I thought I would play along with some challenges,
This week the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesdays looks like this...
Now I have decided its time to visit some stamp sets I have been neglecting lately, so the mission is on to blow off the dust and and let them live again, and the first to see daylight was Fifth Avenue Floral....
I really do like this set but got a little bored with it, but now I have brought it to life again with my new copic markers, I have used R20,R32,R35 and R37  I love the shading affect they give.
I have also used a little sentiment from Teeny tiny sentiments, I have inked my embossing folder on some soft suede and used a little Espresso, If you have any questions just flick me an email.
Better be off to do the dreaded house chores now since this is my first day home all week and will be out all weekend.
Happy stamping
Tammy x

5 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Beautiful card Tam!!!! Thanks for playing along!

Jenn Picard said...

Beautiful card Tammy! I love how you have coloured the rose and then by adding the textured background and crochet ribbon it gives it a nice vintage feel.

Helen Williams said...

Very Pretty Tammy.
I too love that stamp set and decided to use it this week after a long absense.

Patrice said...

So lovely. Great to see you crafting again :o)

Tracey Old said...

Just beautiful! Love the shading on the rose! Thanks for playing along over at Try Stampin;-)