Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Mitch

Monday was my middle child Mitch's Birthday, he turned 12 boy how the years fly!
This post is a few days late, but no I didn't forget his birthday, I just couldn't post it before as he is one of my biggest fans, and checks Mum's blog for updates, and if he would have seen the card before we gave him his pressie it may have given it away...
because we got him a Siamese Fighting Fish,  He has named it Sid and he loves it that much I have to check at night it is still in its tank, as I am sure he would take it to bed with him if he could.
Any way here is a quick peep at my handsome little (oopps Big I should say) 12 year old....
 So Happy Birthday Mitch, I know you had a great day!! Now we just have to do the roller skating thing over the holidays (ohhh my poor bottom).

Tammy.

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Great card, Tam. Mitch is very like you! Gorgeous photo of him. Hope the birthday celebrations aren't too painful :)

Christine said...

Super Card for Mitch, Im sure he loved it, and Sid....
such a handsome boy you've got.

Patrice said...

Great card! Mitch is a bit of a cutie, and love the name he's given his fish. My master 10 has one called Leo.

You're such a good mum for doing the skating thing...I wouldn't embarrass myself these days, think I'd be on my butt more than my feet lol.

Vineyardstamper said...

Such a great boy card Tammy, I am sure Mitch loved it.

Fiona xx

Karen G said...

Aww, he is such a cutie!!! Love the colouring on the card, you are very clever :)

Hope your bottom isn't too sore after skating!!!

Karen G.

A Crafty Cat said...

Happy Birthday Mitch, hope the Birthday celebrations were full of presents and fun!

A Crafty Cat said...

Happy Birthday Mitch, hope your day was full of presents and fun!...Love the card Tammy.