Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ColorLab Color Challenge #45

I don't know about where you are but boy have we been cold!! In fact too cold for me to even venture to my craft room which is a little too far away from our fire, I tried one day and my hands were so cold I literally could not tie a piece of ribbon in half, But it has warmed up a little during the days so I cranked up my  little heater (which did not cut it a few days ago let me tell you!) and I have finally created! Yeah!
This weeks colours at the ColorLab are way to bright for me, so I thought it was great for a challenge,
Here are the colours...
See what I mean very bright Hey??
But that's what we surf the challenge sites for... A challenge...
And here is what I came up with...
As soon as I seen these colors I knew I wanted to finally ink up my Cup cakes from PTI,
I have even added some glitter! (shock horror for me!) I have also used Mat Stack collection #4 from PTI.
Well I am off to colour my first Digi stamp, will be back tomorrow to show you.
Till then
Happy stamping
Tammy

5 comments:

Jen said...

So glad you challenged yourself with our colors this week. I love how you've used them. And that sparkly cupcake is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab!

Juanita Golson said...

So glad you took the challenge. You made a great card using the colors. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

Vineyardstamper said...

Gorgeous card Tammy,I would love to have a goat these colours & I know what you mean by cold, it took 2 days for our fire to warm the house when we came home.
Fiona x

Patrice said...

Yep very bright, good on you for going ahead and creating something gorgeous. Love that glittery cupcake!

Kendra said...

Haha, looks like we both busted out the cupcake set this week! I LOVE the glitter! So cute, I love the colors of this card and the layout you created!