Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clean and Simple FTL 145

With finding plenty of time to stamp lately I went on the challenge site surf again and found this sketch at over at Clean and Simple ...
And this is what I came up with...
I went with Pretty in Pink card stock and DSP, Chocolate chip card stock and ribbon and little bit of Crumb cake all from Stampin' Up! the flower is some dies from PTI and the stem is from a Flower Fusion set from PTI as well.
Now I haven't forgotten to show you my first Coloured Digi stamp that I mentioned last post,  I just wanted to enter this one first so trust me there is more scheduled for later in the week *wink*
Well off to enter this over at Clean and Simple...
Take care
Tammy

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy! I love the colours you used - you just can't go wrong with pinks and browns. Very sweet card.

Patrice said...

Tam this is so sweet. Love chocs and browns together. Enjoy your extra stamping time!

Robyn said...

I agree! Super cute and very sweet!

Kendra said...

I LOVE this card, So cute and sweet!