Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bright and Fun!

Today I have a very bright and fun card I made, I thought these colours would pick up the feel in the old craft room....
I am really happy with it, yeah!! I think that mojo is slowly making its way back...
It's hard to see but I have sprayed the flower with smooch spritz to make it sparkle! along with the colours of Melon mambo Tangerine tango and old olive. The greeting is from PTI Big bold wishes stamp set.

Well off to the hairdresser now with full intentions of going short,  but I have said this the last two visits and always chicken out!! but I think its time for some changes!!

Back soon
Tammy

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Tammy! Love the ruffled ribbon on your card! How did the haircut go? Hope you are going to show us a pic!!

Vineyardstamper said...

This card is fab Tam, the flower looks great & don't you just love the big sentiments from PTI.
I am off for my full body maintainence tomorrow including the hair, I'd love to go shart but i am a big chicken.
Fiona x

Lisa Martin said...

Hi there!
Robyn Clarke (Rainbows by Robyn) has put me onto your blog! It is a wonderful card! I love it! :)

Patrice said...

Great card, love the brighter colours. And that PTI sentiment is gorgeous.

Did you go short? I always chicken out too. Updated pic please hee hee.

Kendra said...

Oooh, so pretty! I love the flower and ribbon! Great job Tammy!

Tania Gould said...

This is a really gorgeous card - love it!!! I'm really into these nice bright colours at the moment!