Sunday, May 8, 2011

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays #13

Happy Mothers Day to all, I hope you all enjoy a stress free day, which would mean no Children fighting, mine try hard we usually get to about lunch and they finally have had enough of looking at each other politely and someone has to start... but hay that's part of being a Mum refereeing and you know we wouldn't have it any other way really! (Would we???) lol

Over at Try Stamping on Tuesdays is a sketch of course for you to play along with again this week, and this is what I came up with...
I have gone back to the Morning Cup stamp set from Stampin' Up! it seems to always call my name when standing in front of my stamp shelves picking what to use. I have coloured it using my copics and I have used So Saffron, Chocolate chip and Whisper white card stock along with some double stitched chocolate chip ribbon all from Stampin' Up! as well.
Again Enjoy your day!!
Happy Stamping
Tammy

9 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is darling! I too love that stamp set. You did an awesome job with the colouring and the layout. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Terry and Shirley SU said...

This is so pretty! I love the rich colors you used.

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Patrice said...

This is a lovely card Tammy - that gorgeous big bow, and your colouring is just great. Maybe I need that ss now....

Hope you're not doing too much refereeing today lol.

Vineyardstamper said...

Love the card Tammy, you are doing wonders with those copics. Mine will hopefully arrive late thia week.

Happy Mothers Day
Fiona

Christine said...

Great card with great colour combo. Hope you too had a great mothers day & I hope you were spoilt rotten. I was - with morning tea at Jilly's, lunch at footy and dinner at Sizzler. WOW!

Christine Blain said...

Tammy, this card is SCRUMPTIOUS!! I love the rich colours you've used (you've nailed the use of Copics, lovey!), and how the stitching on your main panel complements the wide stitched ribbon. LOVE this one!

Kristen Conant said...

One of my FAVORITE sets. I just love the colors you have used for this!!!! Thanks for playing along at TST

Stamping T! said...

Tammy, Morning Cup is one of my favourite sets too! Just love to colour it, haven't used the combo that you have so this is now on my must try list.
Thanks for playing TST!
Cheers,
T

Tracey Old said...

You have rocked this sketch! I love everything about it! The stamps, the colours, the ribbon everything! Thanks for playing over at Try Stampin;-)