Monday, May 9, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Good Monday Morning to you all...The start of another week already, But for the first time in ages I have nearly a free week Yeah!!! more stamping time.
I decided I need a few boy cards in my stash so I used the sketch at Sweet sketch Wednesday this week to make this cute little rocket card...
The rocket stamp is from the Pun Fun stamp set from Stampin'Up! along with the Real red card stock and Night of navy card stock and ribbon. I have also used the Polka dot stamp set from PTI and there new set Grunge me for the subtle mess in the back ground (a little hard to see in pic) and of course I have coloured the rocket with my copics, have I told you how much I love them lately lol.
Since its a quite week for me, might see you back here soon!
Happy Stamping
Tammy

13 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Great card, Tammy! Love the colours. I really need to give my Pun Fun set some love; this little rocket image is just so cute.

Patrice said...

Woohoo lucky you to have an almost free week! Envious let me tell you!

Love this little rocket image and those polka dots are definitely now on my next PTI list. Great card, great colouring.

mulberry station said...

What fun new stamp from Stampin Up. I love that rocket. And wow, on the dot stamp and Pun fun set. Thanks for joining our celebration this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Arlana said...

Wow such sweet boy card. I love the color you used.Sweet Stampin up image. Thanks for joing in the celebration. Arlana@SSW!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Tammy, that is such a cute stamp from SU! It makes a great boy's card! Thanks so much for playing along this week for SSW 100th Sketch Celebration!
Judi SSW DT

Robyn said...

Very very cute! Love it all!

Genevieve said...

Fab boy card! The rocket is very sweet. Thanks so much for joining us for our 100th sketch celebrations ;)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Oh how fun and such terrific colors and papers! Thanks so much for joining us for our 100th Celebration at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I definitely need more boys cards too. Your card is adorable and I just love the bold bright colors!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Sharon Basel said...

Tammy thanks for helping us celebrate our 100th sketch milestone at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Your card is adorable - a terrific boy card with the texture and fun polka dot paper. I love your creative take on the sketch too. So glad you could join our celebration at SSW.
All the best,
Sharon, SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Tammy, thanks so much for joining us this week in our 100th Sketch celebration. I do love your little rocket ship this is a awesome masculine card and I do love the bright colours. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and celebrating our milestone.
Kathie SSW-DT

Vineyardstamper said...

Such a great boy card, you are doing FAB with the copics, mine arrived today (only one week from the US) & have spent a few hours practicing tonight.

Fiona x

Karen G said...

What a lovely job on the colouring, very nice. This rocket is just perfect for little boy cards.

Karen G.