Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Here's the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week...
 I got a nice little parcel from the States yesterday full of some cute little stamps including some from Tilda Town  I know the Australia Dollar being so high is not good for the exporting trade, but boy its good for the pocket on craft shopping at the moment!! You have to be mad not take advantage. I think I have already spent my yearly allowance and each day as the dollar goes up, I have a good excuse to buy more!!
Any way this is my card for the sketch...
Sorry the Pictures not so good but it is late afternoon and the sun is fading fast...I have used my Copics to colour her of coarse, I also have used a PTI flower die with some felt and I have also used Bashful blue and Pretty in Pink DSP along with Crumb cake and Whisper white card stock from Stampin' Up! also the greeting is from Short and Sweet a Stampin' Up! set.
Until next time
Happy Stamping
Tam

12 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh wow you're a pro already. Honestly it looks like you've been colouring with copics for a very long time. Good job Tam!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Gorgeous, your card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love your Tilda and your coloring!! I also adore the colors you used!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Tammy, Tilda is as sweet as can be. I love your colors and fun DP. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Very cute and I love your felt flower! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi Tammy, such a cute card, I just adore Tilda, so so cute. Love your colours used they work perfectly. Great job, thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Just beautiful! I love the paper piercing and the colors you chose are bang on! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Arlana said...

What a sweet image. I love the soft sweet colors of your card. The added flower make it so perfect. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!! Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

Tammy this is a cute card. I like the soft pinks and blues and that image is colored so perfectly. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Please return next week for our 100th sketch celebration and blog hop!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Genevieve said...

Tilda is very cute & beautifully coloured. Fab card! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wesnesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Vineyardstamper said...

Tammy, your card is just beautiful,you have done an amazing job colouring.
I finally bit the bullet & booked in to some copic classes yesterday & then put in a massive order over at iCopic, but probably should have ordered some of the gorgeous stamps, but hubby was in the office with me, curious as to what I was doing.

Fiona x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Tammy, this is too adorable! Your coloring is fabulous and I really, really like the pierced corner and edges! Judi SSW DT

~Tammy~ said...

Awesome coloring! I am not one who loves to color! You are a natural! This card is so sweet and precious! :-)