Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scattered Showers

I found a challenge site a few weeks back that I thought was right up my ally... I Love to Stamp...it's Monthly!! Now I thought great! I am sure to get this one done on time, but where does the time go??? here we are a new month again, So I miss the cut off, maybe next month! Anyway since I did it, I might as well show you...
This was the sketch
and this is what I came up with...
I have used the very cute stamp set from PTI called Scattered Showers along with some 6x6 DSP from Kaiser Craft. The colour combo is Old Olive and Rich Razzelberry from Stampin' Up!
Now I had some scraps let over and have decided that after my clean out I was going to try and use scraps straight away in stead of letting them build up (yeah like this is going to last lol) but anyway I am off to a good start I also covered another little note book...
So I hope you like, and may be I will get next months challenge done a little quicker!!
Happy Stamping
Tammy

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Gorgeous. I'm loving seeing all your PTI stash :o)

That little notebook looks great in those colours.

~Tammy~ said...

I love the color combo and the paper piecing! Awesome job! TFS!

Christine said...

Beautiful stuff. I was quite taken with the umbrella's & had them on my list, but since you've got em... good girl using your scraps instead of hording or throwing away, works a treat.

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous, Tam. I especially love the way you've decorated the notebook; it is BEAUTIFUL, lovey!