Sunday, May 8, 2011

More Colouring with Copics

I told you a few posts back I would show what else I had been colouring with my new Copics...
So here is another cute little pic. This one is a Stamp called A kiss for Chloe from Sarah Kay.
I just love the way these pens blend and are so easy to use, I am currently in process of choosing some more colours to purchase and let me tell you it is a process!! I spend days looking at that big colour wheel its starting to send me dizzy lol.
I just wish we had some classes close by, the nearest I have found is Brisbane which I don't mind to travel to  but they are booked out until July!  So I guess it's back to good old U tube!!
Thanks for stopping by
Tammy

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Such a cute image! Your note book has turned out beautifully.

I'm hearing you on getting dizzy trying to work out which colours to get now, which next, what goes with what....

Canberra is pretty light on when it comes to anything craft. I'd love to go to a Copic class or three myself...but have to stick with you tube too lol.

Christine said...

very very cute notebook, those markers are abviously working very nicely for you. Really don't think you need classes, looking fairly professional to me :)

Christine Blain said...

This is very sweet, Tammy. I love the brown embossed background; offsets your coloured image beautifully.

Deb said...

In case you haven't noticed, but Makeesha Byl blog as a section where she goes into great detail about copics. Some videos as well. Look down the RHS of her blog.