Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Colour Throw down #143

Well the lack in posts has many excuses, some including computer problems, blogger being troublesome, and probably the main reason is just plain lack of mojo!!
So to try and get it back I thought I might play along with Colour Throw down this week, here are the colours they gave us to play with...
And this is what I came up with...
Now you can see... were oh were has that mojo gone lol, It didn't turn out anything like it was ment too, but then I thought hey something at the moment is better than nothing!!
I have been doing a lot of catering for our sports days at school lately and while in the catering supply shop picking up some coffee cups I came across these cute little paper doily's, they were only $1.80 a pack so now I have 250 of them lol.
I have also used PTI tea for two stamp set, Hero arts saying stamp, and Tres chic Stampin' Up! stamp.

Better go and work on that mojo...
Happy Stamping
Tammy

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I've been wondering where you've been lately. Blogger has been a pain in the butt alright.

This is a cutie card Tam, stop being so hard on yourself. Love your doilie and that little teapot is so sweet (I don't use mine often enough). Hopefully you'll be feeling lots more creative again soon.

Vineyardstamper said...

It's a lovely card Tam & agree with Patrice you are being too hard on yourself.
you certainly got a bargain with your doilies.

Fionax