Friday, April 1, 2011

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays #8

Now don't fall off your chair, but yes two posts in one day, I think this is nearly unheard of, but since I have been neglecting this old blog for while I thought way not!!
This week at Try Stamping On Tuesdays is sketch go and check it out also while your there have a look at some of the great work the design team does, a very talented group of ladies.
Any way this is what I came up with from the sketch this week...
I have used pretty in pink, Pear pizzazz and espresso along with the Upsy Daisy stamp set and the butterfly from Flight of the Butterfly. The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz I have to admit I am not real keen this ribbon I find it hard to work with. Well I am at the desk today so off to find something else to challenge this old creative mind of mine.
Thanks for stopping by
Tammy

7 comments:

Karen G said...

Oooh, I love the colours in this one, just lovely together. And two posts in one day, very clever.

Karen G.

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Tam. Love the colours, and all the little details are very cute!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Love the colours and all the little details. Your card is just beautiful! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Kristen Conant said...

You did it again Tam! I love the softness to this. I also like your take on the challenge. I am so glad you play along at TST! I enjoy seeing what you will do next.

Jenn Picard said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and I really love the way you did the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Try stampin' on Tuesday

Patrice said...

You've been a busy bee! I love these colours, and must say I quite like working with the poly ribbon - the thicker texture ties neater for me I think.

Tracey Old said...

Just gorgeous!!! love the colours, stamps, everything really! Love seeing what you come up with! Thanks for playing Try Stamping On Tuesday;-)