Friday, April 8, 2011

Look what I got to play with!!

Well finally my first shipment of goodies to play with from Paper trey Ink, I have admired there stuff for soooo long that I decided that while the Aussie dollar was so high, it was time to take the plunge (now I am totally addicted).
This set of little stems is from Every day button bits, I just love it all the stamps have little spot to put buttons or in my case flowers....
I have used the sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday, if you love a good sketch challenge go and check them out. I have used Old Olive and Melon Mambo DSP paper with some Olive satin ribbon.
Well I am off to play some more with my new goodies I will be back later to show you more.
Happy Stampin
Tammy

8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Tammy! I'm getting some new PTI goodies this weekend, so can understand your excitement. Have fun!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Love your card! The 3-D flowers are perfect for your project. Melon mambo and Old Olive work so well together. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Kristen Conant said...

OOOHHHH!!!! LOVE THIS!!!! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along again with TST.

Karen said...

oooooooooooooo whose a lucky girl then! lol This is a really lovely card and I love that stamp set too!

My stuff FINALLY arrived today right in the middle of me washing and ironing all my curtains! Good lord talk about BAD timing! lol

I'm hoping to get time to play over the weekend, but we've finally had blue sky so I'm madly cleaning walls ect. Yes........I'm a clean freak! lol

Can't wait to see what else you got! Oh and you really should hang out on the PTI forum - they are LOVELY people there!

Karen
x

Christine said...

so pleased you are really happy playing with your new goodies. Lovely card.

Vineyardstamper said...

Just a gorgeous card Tammy.

You are going to love all your PTI stuff, I am now hooked thanks to Karen.

Fiona

lotte chew said...

gorgeous card!!

Tracey Old said...

Lovely! Love the colours! Thanks for playing Try Stampin On Tuesday;-)