Sunday, April 3, 2011

Inkspiration #64

Well it's Sunday and can you believe I had a chance to stamp!! It all started while doing a little blog surfing and leaving a comment at my friend and fellow stamper Karen G,s blog on her entry to the Inkspiration challenge this week, which is a colour challenge, I commented how difficult I would find the colours to work with and then realised that is exactly what a challenge should be... so I was determined to do this one, here are the colours....
Now the Mustard and Cajun are my kinda colours but throw in the brightness of that Poppy parade and you got a challenge, any way this is what I came up with...
I decided to tone done the Poppy by stamping off a bit, overall I ended up happy with the result.
So now I better get back to the Sunday jobs or the kids will look very unloved going off to school tomorrow with unironed cloths.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Ummmm wow, this is really lovely Tam. I'd never have picked these colours to look this good together. Go you!

Karen G said...

Well I am so glad you joined in with this challenge, see it wasn't too difficult after all :)

What a lovely card you came up with, it's perfect.

Karen G.

Karen said...

OMG!! Tammy this is so lovely and you've used the colours in this challenge perfectly! I seriously had to put my thinking cap on for this challenge! lol

Luv Kx

PS - did you PTI goodies arrive yet. I had one box arrive yesterday and another due tomorrow! lol

H2 :) said...

Gorgeous Tammy! Great use of the colours. :)