Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Baskets

With Easter just around the corner I though I had better get onto making some gifts,
So I have been on the basket making the last few days and it just so happened that at Just Add Ink this week the challenge is just add a box or a bag, so it all worked in great!
So here's the first one....

I have used some retired Stampin' Up card stock of pale plum, and some DSP out of my stash not sure where it came from that's how old it is!, I am doing well at having a clean out using up retired or old stashed stuff.
I have made a few more different little baskets so I will pop later and post those.
Until then Happy Stamping
Tammy.

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is very sweet, Tammy; love the colours! Making 3D items scares me, so I'm not sure I'll be entering the challenge this week; let's see if I can push myself out of my comfort zone!

Karen G said...

I love this kind of basket for easter goodies. Just the right size for some yummy chocolate!!! I love your idea of using up bits and pieces, it's great to have a clean up.

Theresa Rafter said...

gorgeous basket Tammy, love it when you can 3D and this is just right!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a beautiful little box. I love your colour choice for Easter.

Jodene said...

What a great idea to use the toolbox for an Easter basket Tammy, I love it!

Patrice said...

Adorable. I love this toolbox template and must go get it for myself.

Love your colour combo. It's just perfect for Easter.

Jo said...

Very sweet Tammy. Love your colour combo and it looks like it holds quite a lot - more chocolate is always good.