Thursday, April 28, 2011

Copic Markers

Well I finally took the plunge after weeks of  looking at colour charts and U Tubes, I purchased myself some Copic markers,  and all I can say is...I just love them! there's no going back now I am totally hooked.  
I already NEED more colours lol.
Well here is one of my first attempts, still need a little practise on the shading, but they really do the work them selves...
This is a little note book again, my 9 year old daughter helped so much over the holidays with the cleaning of the house I thought this would be a nice little Thank you (along with the pocket money they all seem to put their hands out for lol), she is so into all things stationary.  I have made a few more of these I will pop them up later to show you.
Now all my house is cleaned and the kids are back at school I should have a bit more time for creating and blogging!
So see you soon...
Tammy

6 comments:

Robyn said...

That colouring sure looks good for a "beginner"....but PLEASE don't get me hooked on copics-stamps are bad enough!!

Christine Blain said...

Ha - you did it! See, you're braver than you think! This is beautiful, and your colouring is gorgeous. Have fun with those new pens, love :)

Vineyardstamper said...

WOW I can't believe that's your first go it looks so good.
Your daughters going to love it!!!!

I haven't went there yet, but i have printed out the colour charts to work out which ones I should buy, I bought a box of 132 Prisma pencils whilst in the states last year & used them for the first time over the weekend, lets say I wasn't very sucessful.

Fiona x

Karen said...

Okkkkkkkk where did you buy your pens from........not that I'm looking at buying any or anything! lol

Your card is really lovely and for a first time attempt with copics - I reckon this is awesome!

Karen

PS - just saw your comment on my blog. What goodies did you receive?? I have another big PTI order winging its way to me. Can't wai to get it.......just have to make the time to use the stuff then!

K
x

Patrice said...

Love love love this card. You sure you haven't used copics before lol? You're very good for a beginner. I wish my colouring looked so good!

Kendra said...

Wow, this is great for your first attempt. And I'm totally in the same boat! I just bought some for the 1st time within the last few weeks and I NEED MORE! Haha! My husband was like- you already have like 60, how many more do you need? My reply was- they make over 300 colors, I'm not even close to done!