Sunday, April 10, 2011

Colour Throw down

Well even more new goodies I got from Paper Trey Ink.
This stamp set is the Tea for Two set plus the wood grain back ground, I have covered a note book this time...I have chosen the colours from Colour Throw down this week.
I also love the fact that most of the stamps from PTI have dies to match so more cutting!! yeah - oh no - now what will I do in all that spare time! lol.
I have chosen Tangerine Tango (slowly becoming one of my favorites and marine mist which is my all time favorite blue at the moment and I have also used some crumb cake.
Off to play some more yeah!!
Back soon
Tammy

6 comments:

Vineyardstamper said...

I love the note book & you Gotta love the Teapot & dies actually all the dies.
have fun with all your new goodies look forward to seeing more.

Fiona

Patrice said...

You ARE having fun with your new loot. I have the Tea for Two set and die - ahem, must dust it off and use it.

Can't believe it's taken you so long to get into TTango - I like it more than PPie these days.

Love your card!

Robyn said...

Love this Tam! That teapot is so sweet and I like the way you did the ribbon!

Christine said...

you and your teapots.... this one is really cute, really nice notebook cover. great colours too.

Broni said...

What a great notebook cover! Love the woodgrain! And I love having dies to match stamps too!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown with us!

Karen said...

ooooooooo I spy more PTI goodness here! lol Don't ya just love those little teapots?

Lovely notebook Tam!

K
x