Saturday, April 9, 2011

Clean and Simple

Well I told you I would be back with more goodies, don't you just love getting new stuff.
This weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple took my eye as something a little different - go and have a look, Any way this is what I came up with...
I chose the colours from the Stampin' Up! colour coach, not normally ones I would put together but I really liked the end look, they where Real Red, Bashfull Blue and Crumb Cake, I love using the colour coach as it lets you step out of your comfort zone but yet still feel a little safe, if you know what I mean.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Tammy

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ooooooooooooooo I spy some PTI goodness in this card Tam! lol

I've just spent the best part of 1.5 hours reorganising my PTI die storage. Its so much better now! lol

You've done so well with this sketch - it kinda had me baffled! I must get me one of those new colour coaches. I'm still using my old one heaps!

Karen
x

Karen G said...

Oooh, this is so pretty and am loving the new little goodies you have used.

Karen G.

Patrice said...

I too spy some gorgeous little PTI goodies. I don't have the new colour coach either, must get one.

Great card!

Kendra said...

Love what you did with the ribbon here! Great job!