Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two for the price of one.

Since I haven't had much stamping time lately I thought I would be sneaky and get two challenges out of one card.  The first is a colour from Keesh at Inkspiration Challenges...
Then I used the sketch from Try stampin' on Tuesdays...
 and this is what I came up with....
As you notice it's a little covered note book again, I love doing these as little gifts for friends or family.
I haven't had much stamping time this week, but today I have to be at home to wait for the chippie to come and install a new screen door... Now there is plenty of house work I could be doing...  but I really feel some stamping time is needed more, don't you think? So its back to the desk now to see what else I can come up with.

Thanks for stopping by
Tammy

8 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

I just love that set. It turned out very cute! Thanks for playing along with us again!

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous, Tam - LOVE it! Housework, schmousework. Go do some more stamping :)

H2 :) said...

Gorgeous bookcover Tammy! Love the little birdies looking up to their friend in the cage - so sweet. :)

Sandi said...

How sweet Tam!! I am a fan of those cages and this was the perfect design for this stamp. Thanks for stampin' on Tuesday, love your work!!

Patrice said...

I'm with Christine, blow the housework off, it'll always be there waiting.

Great little project. I love covered notebooks. Great colour combo too!

Karen said...

That is soooooo super cute Tam! You can never go wrong with little notebooks as gifts!

Karen
x

Cindy Major said...

Nice use of this set! You're reminding me that I have to pull mine out, as it has been gathering dust since I got it... (It gets forgotten in the unmounted stamps pile...)

TFS!
Cindy

anewinkonlife.com said...

LOVE IT! This set is just perfect for the sketch and soooo cute :) Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday