Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thank you Patrice

I received this Stylish blog award from the lovely Patrice if you haven't checked out her blog yet you are missing out... She is one talented lady so get your self over there and check it out.
Now on receiving this I am to tell you 8 things about myself and pass it on to some of my blogger friends,
I will keep this short and sweet as not to bore you too much...

1. I grew up in the city, but since moving to the country to be with my Hubby I could never again go back, call me a country girl through and through.
2. I too like the other girls, am very particular about the toilet roll and yes Patrice I too have been know to change other peoples roll when visiting.
3. I don't watch any TV at all... nothing really interest me (or should I say the sports Hubby is watching doesn't interest me lol)
4.I spend far too much time in the car (as I am sure most Mothers do) some weeks I can travel more 300km and that's just Monday to Friday.
5.I love paper crafting and I love the friends I have made from it.
6.I have been card making for over 10 years now, boy time flies.
7.I love the smell of rain and fresh mowed grass,
8.I LOVE cadbury chocolate nearly as much as I love stamping!!

Now to pass this on to just a few...
Karen Gower
Karen Thomas
Robyn
Rachel Moore

Hope you all enjoy it
Tammy

1 comment:

Patrice said...

You're too sweet :o)

I loved reading your list of 8 and it makes me feel soooo much better to know that I'm not the only one who has 'toilet roll' issues lol!

Massive Cadbury chocolate fan too!