Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just Add Ink #58

This is the last week at Just Add Ink  for the very talented Amanda Reddicliffe  and Danielle Daws so the challenge for the week is dedicated to them (who could pass that up to say goodbye).... so its a lets case Amanda and Danielle challenge.
For this card I chose to case Danielle as I have learnt a lot from her, including how to make the bow on my card! Her blog has lots of great Ideas so check it out.
So this is for you Danielle.... Thank you for your inspiration...

I was really hoping to get one done too for the very talented Amanda but sorry guys I have ran out of week I will try today but I think I will miss the cut off but If your into scrapbooking and photography check out Amanda's blog she has great tips.
Well better get cracking if I want to achieve anything today.
Happy Stamping to you all
Tammy

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Tammy. I love how red features in this card (it's my favourite colour!).

Jo said...

This is lovely Tammy. This set and paper is definately a favourite of Danielle's. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

Rachel Moore said...

Love your card, bow turned out great, maybe i need read some of Danielle's tips .nice work tammy

Karen said...

Gorgeous little card Tammy! Love that DSP too!

Karen
x

Sandra said...

Hi Tammy. Happy Birthday for the 10th!! I hope you had a fantastic day and that you got spoilt rotten. Mine's the 14th ;)

Patrice said...

Happy birthday for yesterday! Hope you celebrated in style.

Love the card!