Thursday, March 17, 2011

Inkspiration #61

I found a little time to squeeze in a challenge or two this week, the first is Keesh's over at Inkspirations,
This is the sketch for the week...
 and this is what I came up with...
I also threw in another challenge here,  In our group of Demos the lovely Ailsa puts a challenge out to her customers each month for a bit of fun but she has also let us in on the act, so who am I to knock back a challenge when offered.  Her challenge for this month was Black and White with a bit of one colour, I think I may have added a little more of that one colour then I was suppose to though! oops! Sorry Ailsa ;o)
but it is still just black and white and one other colour ;o)  Now I also challenged myself ... not to use ribbon, which I seem to have to use on every thing lately and boy it was hard... don't you think it would have just made it with a nice big black or red bow, I really feel like something is missing.
Well any way a day at home today to spend at the desk making a card or two with lots of ribbon on them. lol

Thanks for stopping by
Tammy

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Fab card Tammy. I LOVE that teapot! So cute! I don't think it needed anything else. Your design really lets the teapot take centre stage :)

Robyn said...

Gorgeous Tammy! No I don't think it needs ribbon or a bow! Enjoy your day!

Christine said...

absolutely the cutest thing iv seen in awhile hey, the colours are great. Beautiful even without the ribbon! that stamp set will be a great investment, dont you agree.

Patrice said...

I love your card Tammy, it is just perfect and needs nothing more.

Tell me please, where did you get that gorgeous teapot image? Don't tell me it's SU and I haven't noticed it before - that would be a bit embarrassing now wouldn't it lol.

H2 :) said...

Stunning card Tammy. The black, white & red look magnificent together. Looks perfect without the ribbon! :)

Christine Blain said...

LOVE all the red, Tam; your card is gorgeous! No ribbon needed, love - perfect as is.