Saturday, March 12, 2011

Elements of style

I had a lovely Birthday on Thursday and Thank you to all of you who commented or emailed me Birthday wishes.
I spent the morning drinking far to much coffee and eating far to many goodies with my my good friend and stamping Buddie Chris, This is the beautiful card she made me...
I have been telling her for ages now she really needs to get her own blog to show off these wonderful creations of hers!! and of course here we are... (mind you not a good photo of me I kinda look in pain maybe that was from to much cheesecake Yum!)
I spent the afternoon with my Mum and had a lovely Thai dinner with the Family to end a wonderful day. Lastly  I want to share a special Birthday card made especially for me from my 9 year old daughter Emily...
She is coming along nicely and will be in line to take over the card making business from me any day now!!

Thanks for stopping by
Tammy

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Gorgeous card. I'd be very impressed to receive that.

Love all the yummy goodies in front of you two. Glad to hear your b'day was so special :o)

Sandra said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a fantastic birthday Tammy! Your daughters card is great.Looks like you'll have a new down line in a couple of years time :)

Christine said...

WOW I feel like I should comment but I dont really know what to say... bit awkward really. My card does look pretty good hey :)
Emily's card looks fantastic too. As for two chicks in the pic, well its great to have good friends hey!

Karen said...

Oh Tam you didn't tell me it was your birthday!! Hope you had a super day chicki! Mine is this Friday the 18th! I'll be 21......again! lol

Hey with regards to those dies - they are the Beautiful Blooms dies #2 from memory - they are gorgeous!

Karen
x