Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Try Stamping On Tuesday #1

Hi All,
Well I seem to be on a bit of roll lately with the blogging thing, hopefully I can keep it up now school has gone back and we are all in our little routine.
I found this new challenge site called Try Stamping on Tuesday run by Cherylann Robinson of Canada, its so new this is the first challenge, and it is a sketch, you can go and check it out here, but anyway this is what I came up with...

Now I think I may have been a little slow at finding this site and think I miss the cut off for this week as Mr linky doesn't seem to be there, but I wanted to play along anyway. You will also notice I left of the Valentine theme I just don't seem to be in it but I hope you like it anyway, it was such a quick one to do, but I did spend a bit my time creating something for the Inkspiration sketch this week I will post it later.
Thanks for dropping by
Tammy

3 comments:

Christine said...

clean, crisp and simply lovely.

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful!! Love this!!! Reminds me that I need to show some love to my Tart & Tangy stamps.

Karen G said...

Wow, I love this one Tammy!!! It has been so long since I pulled out that lovely set. Just seeing your beautiful card may have just inspired me to ink it up again.

Love the sketch too!!

Karen G.

P.S. By the way I just took a look at some older comments and don't know why one of mine came up with some stupid name (gunds)!!!