Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays #2

I wanted to get in early this week with the challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday since I was a little slow at it last week at missed the cut off. This week is another sketch....

and this is what I came up with...
I went back to one of my favourite stamp sets Flight of the Butterfly I cut them out and popped them on the reeds from Inspired by Nature, all this done on Riding hood red and Pretty in pink, and there is that pattern stacks paper again! in the subtles range,  it comes in so handy I can't wait till the rest of the colours arrive, I am out storking the postman each day now lol.
Off to do some real work!
Tammy

8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Tam! Love the 'clean' look of the white circle on the red background. The touch of green is perfect, and I just LOVE the satin ribbon. Great card :)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Tammy, this is beautiful. I too love butterflies. I love the colours and your creativity.
Thanks so much for playing with us.

Kristen Conant said...

WOW Tammy! Very nice version. Just a lovely card. Thanks for playing along! Hope to see more of you in the future.

Sandi said...

Awesome card!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun challenge.

Tracey Old said...

Wow you were quick off the mark! Love the colours, the stamps you used and your bow looks fantastic! Thanks for playing Try Stampin On Tuesday;-)

Christine said...

another great card, you will sure have a very healthy stack. I cant wait to get back into it.

Karen G said...

This is a stunning card. I have just bought that stamp set off my lovely friend Karen. Helping to relieve some of her enormous stash!!

Love what you have done with this sketch and the papers do look very lovely. Might have to case this one!!!

Karen G.

Rachel Moore said...

Hi Tammy. I have nominated you for an award over at my blog, hope you enjoy -Rachel